Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Man it's hot!

When I woke up this morning and walked outside it was warm ... and it just kept getting warmer. By the time I left work the thermometer registerd 111°. That's far warmer than my body is use to. I'm glad that I went to the gym in the morning ... though it was still pretty warm then.

The heat seems to take away much appetite from me, so I haven't eated very much today. That's good on one hand, but I need to keep enough nutrients in me to help my body build muscle and maintain its metabolism. I think most important today is to drink plenty of liquids ... especially water. I think I'll go drink a glass right now.

1 comment:

  1. Good job. I was thinking the same thing this morning. So I grabbed one of our plastic tumbler things -- you know, the kind you can down like two of them in a row -- and tried to drink a whole one. I got over half of it down. Let's look at that grill at Costco this weekend. Maybe being able to cook outside will help you want to eat more if you don't have to cook inside.

    ReplyDelete