Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Resisting the cookies

I just got home from work and Annie's sleeping, Tanner's playing with his MagnaTiles and no one else is home, so I thought I'd sit down and catch up on some 'Social Netetworking' sites. As soon as I sat down I noticed the open contain of Oreo imitation cookies sitting right next to the computer desk. I haven't had much appetite because of the heat, but boy those cookies look good. I am going to resist them though, and now having actually written that down for everyone to see I think I will actually have the will power to follow through.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I was on the phone with Spence when he sat down at your computer desk yesterday and saw those same cookies, lets just say his willpower to avoid them was not as good. Go figure, right? Good Job not eating them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, when imitation oreos are looking good, wow . . . you deprived of something . . . Good job, honey. I love you!

    ReplyDelete