Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 30 - Really?

Has it really been 30 days since I've started? Wow!! I guess now is a good time to check in with my overall progress and outlook. My current goals are actually to lean down and pick up speed. Even though Annie and I aren't doing the "Race for the Cure" there is another race that we are going to do on Thanksgiving day. It's called the Turkey Trott and it's at the zoo :-). The "Race for the Cure" is on a Sunday and we don't think we'll be ready in time so we are shooting for November. After that I will eat a ton on Thanksgiving day and then start puting weight back on again (but hopefully muscle this time :P ... ).

I am doing pretty good with my running. I am at the point where I can actually enjoy it. My last timed run was around 26 minutes, and that's assuming Google Maps tracked the distance correctly.

My eating still needs to be better so I can cut down on the extra weight. I just like food too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment