A note about my eating. I think I need to eat more to gain the muscle that I want and not just wither way into a bean pole with a mop on top. It's funny because I really like to eat. But during the week it almost becomes a burden because I have so much to do that I don't want to take the time to make something to eat. I make a lot of protein shakes because those are quick and easy, but they don't taste all that good. Any ideas on good quick and easy meals or shakes?
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Day 9
Today was a ... tired day. I struggled getting out of bed and have been downing Super Crystal Light Liquid Sleep all day. I am proud of myself, though, for making it through the day. I did get a workout it, but it was just a running workout. So that's 1 point for the fat burn, but 0 points for the muscle build. I new that I just didn't have the energy to lift very well and basically on the treadmill all I have to do is set the pace and keep up. It's almost easier running while tired because I don't quite feel how bad it burns until I'm nearly done and awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love chicken tacos. You get 2 proteins from the chicken and the black beans. You can skip the cheese if you like and do tomatoes and corn so you get veggies. The tortilla adds some carbs :)
ReplyDelete